Stepping in India, GST will impact Tax Structure, Payment of Tax, Computation of Tax, Tax Incidence, etc. thus bringing a complete reform in the Indian Economy. GST is going to bring so many Vast changes in Taxation System such as:
- Subsume the Central and State level Taxes, like-Central Excise duty, Additional Excise duty, Service tax, Additional Custom duty and Special Additional duty, VAT or sales tax, Central Sales tax, Entertainment tax, Entry tax, Purchase tax, Luxury tax
- Levy of IGST on inter-State supply of goods and services.
- Levy of basic customs duty and IGST on Import of goods and such other changes……..
To clear out the confusion and ambiguity due to Goods and Service Tax, GST-e-Learning is one more step by Webtel with a vision to increase the compatibility with New Tax System.
With GST-e-Learning, we have the picture to prepare the readers & learners, all the vast & core features about GST, making them a Professional on GST.
The Learning solution provides you:
- The know-how, Rules, Implications, Tax liabilities at one place so that you don’t need to access & read various weblinks and books on GST
- GST in the most interesting & simplest way
- Video classes, Web classes, Understanding through Power-Point Presentations, Flowcharts, Animations & Images
- Module-wise division based on Registration of GST, Applicability of GST, Tax Incidences of GST and such other modules accordingly
- Various Levels of GST for every learner i.e. Beginners’ Level, Executive Level, Advanced Level
- Evaluation after the Modules
- Certification on Completion of course
Through GST-e-Learning, you get:
- the confidence about Goods and Service Tax,
- Have an edge over other Professionals
- Get the Expertise on whole of the GST Scenario